This is how I do it and this is just a template to guide you.
- You should clean your bunnies litterbox every 1-3 days, I do it every other day.
- When you clean it every 1-3 days, it will prevent germs and odor
- There is a stop-motion video of me cleaning Snuffles’ litterbox on my Instagram @snufflesthebunnyy!
- This method of cleaning is a good method to litter train your bunny because the hay is right next to the place they poop (the bedding)
1. I throw all of Snuffles’ poop in a huge bag (I throw the huge bag out when it is full of poop)
2. I wipe the whole litterbox with toilet paper
3. I wipe the litterbox down with a wipe
4. I add my bedding on the bottom of the litterbox
5. I add my hay on the top of the litterbox
Thank you for reading! Hope you learned something! Check me out on my socials!
Sorry I didn’t post for more than 3 days… 😦