This article helped me a bit, http://bunnyproof.com/how-to-rabbit-proof-your-house/rabbit-care-safety-check-list
- First and foremost, KEEP WIRES AWAY FROM BUNNIES! This might be super obvious, but it is also very important! One time, I had my earbuds laying around, and when I came back to get it, I saw it got chewed up. Thankfully, Snuffles wasn’t harmed in any way. Unforchanutely, my earbuds were broken.
- Make sure wooden things like chairs, stools, and more are out of reach because they might chew on it and there might be splinters.
- Don’t eat in that room, do not leave food crumbs on the floor where your bunny can eat it. It can be extremely dangerous if they eat something they aren’t supposed to
- Keep sharp things away or out of reach. This could be scissors, a knife, a box cutter, and a needle. They would accidentally step on it, and seriously injure themselves.
- If you have a cage, make sure it is enclosed completely! When I didn’t enclose the cage completely, Snuffles would just push his head on it and he got out.
- Make sure your bunny doesn’t chew fabric. It could upset their stomach.
This is all I have for today, I hope you liked this short article! Make sure to check out my Instagram and Facebook on the right/sidebar!
If you have any questions leave them in the comments or email me at email@example.com!