How to Clean Your Bunnies Cage/Room
*This is how I clean my cage, but I am just giving you a template on which direction you should go*
It takes me about 30 minutes to clean Snuffles’ whole room.
I also have a stop-motion video on my Instagram of me cleaning his room so go check that out @snufflesthebunnyy!
1. I take everything out of Snuffles’ cage such as toys, litterbox, towels, huts, etc.
2. While I am taking everything out, I am dusting the hay off or poop
3. Then, I clean the litterbox (check out my other post on cleaning the litterbox _______ (insert link)
4. I fill and clean Snuffles’ water bowl *TIP: You shouldn’t put soap while you are cleaning the water bowl, bunnies have a very keen sense of smell. Try using a wipe.*
5. After, I take the doggie pads off and put it in the trash (if it is clean enough, I will reuse it)
6. I sweep up the area where the doggie pads are going to go
7. I put new doggie pads in
8. I put everything back in (sometimes I change it up a little bit like on the Instagram video)
9. I sweep the whole room
10. Put Snuffles in his clean cage!
Thank you so much for reading this and I hope you learned something! Make sure to check my Instagram video!
If you have any question you want me to answer, put it in the comments or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out my Instagram on the sidebar!